Kendriya Vidyalayas are highly popularized for its outstanding quality education at affordable fees. Every parent want that their children get a quality education In a reputed school. So, if you want to get admission in kendriya Vidyalaya, then read the details carefully given on this page.
The department of school education and the ministry of human resources development of government of India are mainly responsible for the controlling and managing the kendriya Vidyalaya. This is the only organization which follows the different admission process across the country.
The main motive of the KVS authorities is to impart quality education to the students of transferable and non transferable central government employees at affordable fees. However, the admission in the kendriya Vidyalayas usually starts in the month of FEB and March every year. Moreover, you can obtain all the admission info from the page below.
Eligibility Criteria For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2018-19
Those Students who are going to applied for Admission form 2018-19 are advising that please check Eligibility Criteria before filling your Registration Form.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
If the child is physically unfit, then the maximum age limit can be relaxed for over two years. And the candidates of class IX will not get any age restrictions as they will be seeking the admission in next class in the same year only.
Registration In Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools
Well, the registration of students will be done only in the case if there are vacant seats in that particular class. If you want to get admission in KV , then there is need to submit the registration forms which are basically available with the school principal of respective kendriya Vidyalayas schools at the beginning of academic year only.
Documents To Be Attached With The Registration Form
- For Class I- certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births.
- For other classes- the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted.
- Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees- a certificate of relationship must be produced.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- For uniformed Defense personnel- A certificate of retirement.
We hope that you have got all the significant information concerning kendriya Vidyalayas admission form the above stated information.