The revolution of the smartphone industry has given rise to certain infotainment as well as entertainment apps. That being said, we have already seen how the popularity of video streaming apps is growing with heights. And from all of those services, ShowBox for Windows 10 happens to come as handy as its services are. Here you will be guided via the process of downloading the wonderful streaming as well as downloading app without any technical hesitations. Read more and get introduced to the app and know the steps to perform.
ShowBox for Windows 10: 8 Easy Steps to Follow
From the guides earlier, users already know that ShowBox download is not possible directly on Windows PC. But there are a couple of tricks like using Android emulator or the one that we have presented here, by which you will be eligible to install the app. Here we are using the ARC Welder, an extension tool that is used for running Android based apps on Windows laptops and desktops.
- Step 1: You will need to open the Google Chrome at first.
- Step 2: From the Chrome, you require to download the ARC Welder extension on your Windows 10 device.
- Step 3: Now visit the Apps section that is situated at the upper left-hand side of the Chrome. Then you may immediately figure the ARC Welder. Go to the next step.
- Step 4: Get hold of a reliable source and download ShowBox for Windows 10. Get the apk first and go to next step.
- Step 5: Save the file in a folder on your device just after the download is completed.
- Step 6: After that, head to the ARC Welder and then click on Add Your APK option, and locate the apk file for Showbox in order to open it.
- Step 7: Now if you want you can even alter the Form Factor to full screen for your viability, and then click on the Test option after performing the aforementioned steps.
- Step 8: You are now eligible to go for the app and take full advantage of it.
Also Check Out: Everything You Want To Know About Vidmate
In case you are already using the app via an Android emulator then let us know. But when it comes to Android emulators, we recommend you to go for the best one in the market, i.e., the Nox App Player Android emulator. In the end, we hope you enjoyed reading what we have presented about ShowBox for Windows 10.